Sunday, May 3, 2015

Oh To Be Young Again!

Being part of the sandwich generation does have its upside. I treasure every minute I get to spend with my grandkids. I never mind taking care of them! 

This weekend I got to spend some one on one time with my little Miss Maggie. It is so fun to see her personality come through. She is spunky and knows her mind yet she can give the sweetest kisses. This little girl loves shoes so I know for sure we have wonderful shopping days ahead!

I had to share a few pics of Maggie from her stay with us. It was the first time she really got to wander around our backyard this spring. She was finding all kinds of stuff that piqued her interest. Oh to be young again and find fascination with the most ordinary of things...rocks, grass, twigs...





She wasn't afraid to get her hands dirty but kept the new shoes pretty clean!

post signature
Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Contact Me

Name *
Email *
Subject *
Message *