Wednesday, April 16, 2014

The Winter That Won't End


It just doesn't want to end! Here in MN we are in the middle of another Winter Storm Warning. It's snowing and blowing like crazy. Schools have closed early, the snowplows are busy and I got stuck trying to drive up my driveway after running errands. We are forecasted to get a foot of snow before it is all over.

My daughter, son-in-law and I are signed up to run a half-marathon on Saturday morning. Can you run a race in snowshoes? This is getting so hard to take! 

If we ever do get some Spring like weather we won't know what to do with it. Well, yes, we will--we'll be the ones hootin' and hollerin' outside the Dairy Queen wearing our shorts. (Well maybe not me but there is a bunch here in town that will definitely be doing that.)
I've got my seeds ready to plant and my bicycle is ready too. I'm so anxious to photograph anything green!!

How's the weather in your part of the country? If you run into Mother Nature, tell her to take pity on us...
  post signature
Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Contact Me

Name *
Email *
Subject *
Message *