For us here in MN I think summer has finally arrived! We had an exceptionally cool and rainy spring. But hurray--today's high should be about 80 degrees! So with all of the sunshine today it got me thinking of how to brighten your day and that of others. Here are some ideas:
1. Smile. (at everyone and just because- if no one else is around!)
2. Start your day with a workout or some kind of exercise or stretches.
3. Enjoy time with your family.
4. Call a friend. (It's really better than email or a text.)
5. Get outside! Swing in your hammock, garden, bike, go for a walk.
6. Help someone in need. (turn on the news and you will see plenty of others that could use some help! Prayers help those in need too.)
7. Play like you did when you were a child. When was the last time you played hopscotch, hula-hoop, or scooped up sand in the sandbox?
8. Laugh out loud. Tell a good joke. Read the comics.
9. Praise someone. It will make two people happy!
10. Wear bright colors--reflect the glorious colors of nature in summer.
What can you add to the list? Let us know what other ways we can brighten our day. I could have added "read and comment on a blog"...or check out Gathered From The Garden's website. Buying and using any of our wonderful products will surely brighten your day!