*Unless you're the bride, avoid wearing all white. It will make you look large and distract from your face.
*Don't wear large bold prints or patterns.
* Select an outfit that flatters your figure. Be sure that the outfit you chose has a neckline that's very flattering to you.
* Wear only colors that look good on you.
*Wear earnings and a necklace. Even a simple pendent and a plain pair of earrings will add a degree of style to your outfit that will enhance your appearance.
* Use styling products that will hold your style, but won't make your hair appear stiff and unnatural.
* Use face powder to set makeup and reduce shine.
* Use a foundation with a matte finish.
*Do not use any cosmetics with a shimmer or shiny texture.
* Use clear light to medium color eye shadow.
* Use a medium shade, cream formula lipstick.
* Brighten your smiles with a teeth whitener.
* Smile with your eyes and your mouth (just as the photo is being taken, think of someone you love or think of something humorous
I'm just a very amateur photographer with my digital camera. I've seen lots of good tips on blogs for taking pics with expensive cameras. Do any of you have tips for me with my digital?